- Made from specially processed natural material from the earth.
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment.
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants.
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water.
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants.
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand.
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium.
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems.
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems.
ADA - Aqua Soil ''Amazonia''
ADA substrates are designed to release ammonia as an aid in cycling new filter media. This is in effect "fishless cycling" and is of great benefit to livestock when they are eventually added to the tank. Because of this livestock should not be added for at least three weeks and we reccomend that a large 70% water change be carried out weekly during this period. Planting will also be easier at this point as plants too do not appreciate high ammonia levels