How to use:
Wet the hair thoroughly. Initially a preliminary application of F10 GERMICIDAL TREATMENT SHAMPOO maybe necessary to break though the natural oils on the hair. Should this be necessary work the shampoo into the coat and then rinse off and re-apply immediately.
- Pyotraumatic Dermatitis
- Superficial Pyoderma
- Skin Fold Dermatitis
- Yeast (Malasseziasis)
- And fungal conditions (Dermatophytosis).
- APVMA registered as a veterinary medicine
- Proven safety with humans and animals
- Non-irritating to skin – no need to wear gloves
- Broad indication covers wide range of conditions
- Simple to use
- Pleasant fragrance rather than “pungent” odor
• Apply F10 GERMICIDAL TREATMENT SHAMPOO and work into a good lather. Leave for at least 10 to 15 minutes then thoroughly rinse off with clean water. Repeat the treatment up to three
times applied every other day or as directed by the veterinarian until the skin condition has cleared.