- Activated LED light
- Touch the toy to make it glow
- Filled with American Catnip
- Catnip is a herb that is a member of the mint family. It can grow to be up to three feet high!
- Cats are unique in their response to catnip – some may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive
- The chemical compound in the plant that attracts and affects cats is called nepetalactone. It is found in the leaves and stems.
- In any case, catnip is completely non-toxic to cats.
- Catnip-infused products attract cat’s interest and can enrich playtime. However, as with anything, moderation is key.