Aerodynamic Design - The Razor Lighting system deploys an ingenious aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively
The Razor LED system utilises the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed in 2 different channels, offering unmatched performance and versatility
Smart-Cooling - The Razor Lighting system is designed to be primarily cooled passively, the body of the Razor is crafted entirely in aluminium, serving as a large heat sink, together with an ingenious aerodynamic design, cool air is channeled through the bottom of the fixture and heat will be dissipated through the aluminium chassis. With a built-in temperature controlled system, active cooling will be engaged as needed to ensure
- Color temperature 8,000 K for freshwater and planted aquaria.
- High quality LED lighting unit. Utilises latest high performance high intensity Cree XLamp, XT-E and XP-E LED chips, equipped with 90-degree optics.
- Consumes less power yet produces more PAR than any other brand.
- Striking slim look.
- Remote ballast to avoid aquarium water overheating.
- Delivered with aquarium stand and suspension kit
Maxspect Razor 160W (8,000K)
Slim and Elegant - Built with a slim and low profile body, the Razor LED Lighting System is designed to seamlessly merge into your living area with elegance. The Razor also comes with both pendant mounting kit as well as tank-top mounting frame, whichever suits you better
LED Layout of Each Pad (Total 3 Pads for 160w)