Ingredients: Chicken (17%), Dried Poultry Protein, Wholegrain Wheat (13%), Maize Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Soya Meal, Maize Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Maize, Minerals, Digest (With Added Heat Treated Lactobacillus Delbrueckii And Fermentum Powder 0.025%), Yeast, Fish Oil.
- Healthy development of vital functions supported by nutrient profile adapted to the growth phase
- Healthy development of muscle mass and skeleton thanks to high level of proteins and balanced minerals
- High digestibility thanks to quality ingredients
- Oral care for gums and teeth supported by essential nutrients and crunchy morsels
- Contains DHA, a functional nutrient also found in mother’s milk, proven to stimulate kittens’ brain and vision development
Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Purina ONE can be feed moistened to young kittens at all times from 3 to 6 weeks. Just add one part liquid to three parts Purina ONE. Ideally do not leave it out for more than 20 min. After weaning, at 6 - 8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. Start a self-feeding program, leaving food in dish at all times. Feeding amounts should be adjusted as necessary to help your kitten maintain an ideal body condition. Because kittens continue to develop throughout their first year, it's important that they get the extra nutrition of Purina ONE for a full 12 months.