The Aquavitro Skimmer Division are used to remove pollutants from the saltwater aquarium, such as proteins, pigments, phenols, albumin, etc. With a mixture of water and air produced in the reaction and the properties of salt water, a dense foam is generated and collected in the collection cup. Due to the fact that different pollutants accumulate in the foam, which is later extracted from the aquarium water, the total organic load of the aquarium is reduced .
In addition, in the division the series skimmer will increase the oxygen content in the system , increasing the oxidation / reduction potential (redox level) and help with pH balance and overall system cleanliness.
- For aquariums up to 250 US gallons / 950 Liters.
- Simple Start-up.
- Innovative Silencer Design.
- Height-Based Drain Regulation.
- Air Flow and Water Flow Versatility.
- 50/50 Air to Water Balance.