Vetericyn Plus - Antimicrobial Ear Rinse is an easy way to remove foreign materials from the ear, help alleviate irritations, and keep the ear clean. Use to relieve ears affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants, contaminants and wound odors.
For flushing, cleaning and caring for wounds and irritations to the outer ear and ear canal.
Safe for use on all animal species.
Ingredients - Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.003%), Inactive: Electrolyzed water (99.97%), Sodium Chloride (0.023%), Sodium Hypochlorite
- Helps reduce ear odors
- Relieves itching and irritation in ears
- Helps remove pollutants and foreign material
- Helps clean discharge or buildup in the ear
- Will not sting or burn
- Non-irritating & promotes healthy tissue
- Non-toxic, safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all animal skin types at all life stages
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
How to use:
- Move excess hair from affected area. Clip if necessary.
- Adjust dropper nozzle.
- Saturate the affected area on or in the ear with Vetericyn Plus® Ear Rinse.
- If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Plus® at each dressing change.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary.
- Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.
- Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
- Not for inner ear infections.
- For daily maintenance, apply in and around ear with a massaging action once per day or as needed. Great for use after outdoor activities.
- For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs and contact your veterinarian.
- For Animal Use Only. Not for Human Use.
- Keep away from children. Not for injection.
- Always contact a veterinarian for systemic conditions.