Ingredients - Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%) , Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite
- Non-irritating, won’t sting or burn
- Non-toxic, safe if licked or ingested
- Safe for all animals at all life stages
- No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
How to Use:
- Adjust dropper nozzle.
- Flush affected eyes gently with Vetericyn Plus® Eye Wash.
- Repeat 3-4 times per day until condition is no longer visible.
- No rinsing necessary.
- Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears and eyes.
- Use with damaged corneas should be under veterinarian supervision.
- For daily eye maintenance, flush eyes once per day or as needed.
- Great for use after outdoor activities.